Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend 2009



My sisters and I along with our niece Britt surprised our mom last weekend in Spokane. Jenne came up with the plan late last year or early this year to have a girls trip or something for Mother's Day. So Carrie and I who live the farthest from everyone else started saving money and were able to purchase plane tickets to go home for the weekend. I flew in last Thursday evening and spent the night with a girl friend from High School and then Jill and Britt drove in from Oregon, picked Carrie up at the airport and we all headed to a restaurant. In the meantime Jenne and Mom were shopping... Well we and our Dad were able to keep the secret because she was shocked when we saw all of us. It was so much fun! I think I gained 5 plus pounds last weekend all we did was eat, laugh, shop, eat and laugh some more. I was positive when I got home I'd have a sore throat from laughing so much. Cheers to my sisters and Mom for a great weekend! I love you girls!

3 comments:

Alli Blue said...

That is the sweetest surprise! I bet she loved that! And what a fun girls weekend!

Chrystal said...

Hooray! That sounds like such a wonderful time!~

Jenne said...

It was so much fun Kelli! I love being around you! I am sad that we live so far apart and only have once a year to look forward to. I love you!