Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day








Last night Jim and I went out to eat at the Melting Pot a fondue experience I'll never forget and will be counting the days until we can go again. Our first course was a fiesta cheese fondue with veggies, apples, chips and bread. The second course was a caesar salad. The third course was an assortment of veggies, steak, chicken, salmon, lobster, shrimp and raviolis with about 10 different dips or toppings. The last course was the chocolate fondue with fruit, cheesecake, brownies, rice crispy treats and marshmallows. This was the best meal I think I've had in ages and you cook it all there at your table. Amazing!










2 comments:

Jenne said...

Sounds great! Sorry, I haven't sent those letters to you yet. My scanner has been freaking out.
I LOVE YOU! Happy Valentines!

Jenne said...

I love the new blog colors! Super cute!