Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wii Fit

So after hearing from a few friends how great the Wii Fit is, we bought it last weekend. Sunday morning I'm setting up my Wii profile to start my work out but before I can it has to tell me that my Wii Fit age is 52... However my BMI is in the healthy range. I finally get started and had to take a break 15 minutes into it. So later in the afternoon I talked Jim into setting up his profile, he ends up being a Pro at most of the balancing things and the step aerobic class. Hello I can't do any of the balancing things. Then after dinner Jim asks me if I want to work out some more, of course I say yes. But ended up paying for it Monday and Tuesday, my calves and legs are so sore. It is so much fun and can't wait to enjoy this work out everyday.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I want to get one too. It sounds fun. Harry and I are doing Isagenix and we are doing really good on it. Wish us luck. Love you.

Chrystal said...

COOL!! That sounds fun! My brother Tanner has the Wii ...not the Fit though - sounds like my kinda game!

Alli Blue said...

Hey bloggin cousin! You'll have to check my blog! We just got the Wii and the FIT last week! We have had soooooo much fun as a family! Glad I can check in on you! Didn't know you were a blogger!